Forum des advancers Index du Forum Forum des advancers
Forum sur la guilde Advancer, Inscriptions, Recrutements , Infos ... Tous sur la guilde.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

HD<Two Worlds Pc

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des advancers Index du Forum -> Forum des advancers -> Discussion Géneral
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
charlbra

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Juin - 01:59 (2016)    Sujet du message: HD<Two Worlds Pc Répondre en citant

Two Worlds Pc > urlin.us/2kfu3

Two Worlds Pc

10cf746e54
^ "Official Two Worlds website". Should a player decide that they are unhappy with their ability and skill point distribution, there are NPCs called "skill changers" in some of the larger cities that offer a "regression", which allows redistribution of some skill points for a certain price. The character models and everything look awful, to the point where they would barely pass as PS2 graphics, and they're animated so poorly. Addicting Third-person Western RPG junkfood.Pros - cheesy dialogue/sense of humour - skill point based leveling system that is easy to reset and customize - often sells for dirt cheap during Steam sales Cons - horse controls are garbage - quests and geometry are a bit buggy like in Oblivion - combat is completely broken by liberal use of the backdash Read More Was this review helpful? Yes No Funny 3 of 3 people (100%) found this review helpful AvenroZz 18 products in account 4 reviews Recommended 45.0 hrs on record Posted: 18 February So, I finished this game after 44 hours and I think that this game is worth to recommend everyone who like RPGs. Activities include horse racing, combat and quests. Game of the Week. ^ "Two Worlds Collector's Edition Announced". Read More Was this review helpful? Yes No Funny 5 of 8 people (63%) found this review helpful 2 2 people found this review funny busky42 220 products in account 50 reviews Recommended 20.3 hrs on record Posted: 26 May epic game. You run at them to kill them.

Read More Was this review helpful? Yes No Funny 14 of 18 people (78%) found this review helpful 1 person found this review funny CrimsonChim 29 products in account 1 review Recommended 22.1 hrs on record Posted: 6 January Pros:-Loved the massive armor and weapon selections, gives a collector like me some fun!-Unique landscapes, enemies, and mounts-Large map for explorers like me!Cons:-Dialogue leaves something to be desired-Combat system leaves something to be desired-Enemies are either no challenge or impossibleOverall:I would recommend this game to anyone who enjoyed TES: Oblivion. .. i dont give a 10 because like in every game, there is something i dont like. In addition, dialogues are horrible, not only writing is unsatisfying, but also dubbing is horrid. It usually goes like this: Attack a group of enemies, the ones with swords will die first because they are in close combat. The world in which the game takes place is called Antaloor. For a mage, you go with willpower and magical skills such as necromancy and the four elements. When I found my first horse I was "oh cool a hores" then I drove the horse back home.

Franceska Jaimes digitalamerica top 25talladega nights 1080wwe. super smackdownpioneer the albumNick Cave and the Bad Seedsthe egyptian jobme you and everyone you knowcharmed all seasonsthe dreamers 2003

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Juin - 01:59 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des advancers Index du Forum -> Forum des advancers -> Discussion Géneral Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Template UT by dav.bo